Error when executing SQL for CLR SP

Jun 14, 2011 at 10:39 PM

I have implemented the SP wsp and the MS SQL CLR solution, as well as activating CLR and Trust on the SQL Server; however, when I run the EXECUTE in MS SQL Server I receive the following error:

Msg 6522, Level 16, State 1, Procedure StartSharepointDeclarativeSiteWorkflow, Line 0
A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate "StartSharepointDeclarativeSiteWorkflow":
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> The source was not found, but some or all event logs could not be searched. Inaccessible logs: Security.
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException:
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at SiteWorkflowActivationWS.SiteWorkflowActivationService.StartDeclarativeSiteWorkflow(SiteWorkflowInfo workflow)
at DP.Sharepoint.SiteWorkflow.SSIS.DeclarativeSiteWorkflowAssistant.StartDeclarativeSiteWorkflow(SiteWorkflowInfo info)
at StoredProcedures.StartSharepointDeclarativeSiteWorkflow(SqlString siteUrl, SqlString workflowName, SqlXml paramterXml)